INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA REGULATION 2016/679 EU ("GDPR")
Consonni & C. srl, the data controller ("Data Controller"), with registered office in Cantù Asnago, Via Rienti, 27, illustrates, on this page ("Information"), the site management procedures in relation to the processing of personal data of users who visit it ("User" or "Interested") and how cookies are installed there.
The Information is provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR 2016/679, of the Recommendation no. 2/2001 of the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 and of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor concerning cookies of 8 May 2014, n. 229. The following applies only to the consonni.it website; The Data Controller is not responsible for the data entered and cookies installed by other sites that may be consulted via links.
1. Purpose, type of data and legal basis of the processing
the Owner processes the data that the User spontaneously inserts through the compilation of the appropriate spaces of the site (Send us a message) solely to give feedback to the User's message.
Such personal data are generally of a common nature, since they essentially consist of identification elements and are treated in compliance with the lawfulness conditions set forth in art. 6 lett. a) of the GDPR. The processing of personal data has as a legal basis the need to give course to the express requests of users made through the site and the consent of the interested party.
If the User is under the age of 16, for the processing of the related data it is necessary to collect the authorization of the person who is the holder of parental responsibility on the child.
3. Processing methods, automated decision-making processes and data retention times
The processing of data by the Data Controller is carried out in an electronic form, although potential treatments in paper form can not be ruled out.
The personal data of the User, collected through the site, are kept for the time necessary to give feedback to the User's requests and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 24 months from collection, except that regulations or other regulations which could be submitted by the Owner impose a conservation for longer periods. The data collected through cookies will be kept for the period of time established by the individual cookie.
4. Communication, dissemination and transfer of data to third countries or international organizations and guarantees
Personal data are not disclosed or disseminated, without the consent of the interested party, to third parties with respect to the Data Controller. The data provided by the interested party are not transferred to third countries or international organizations outside the EU. However, and where appropriate, the data could be disclosed to some third parties, service providers, who may have their servers physically located abroad (as in the case, for example, of server providers). In such cases, the transfer of data abroad will take place exclusively within the scope and in compliance with the regulations in force.
5. Category of subjects to whom the data can be communicated and place of treatment
Personal data provided by the Data Subject are not disclosed to third parties.
The processing of data collected through the site or via e-mail, takes place at the aforesaid site and is carried out by parties authorized to process it. The personal data provided by the Users are used only to match the messages of the latter and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
6. Nature of the conferment given
Excluding browsing data, the User is free to provide his / her personal data to the Owner by filling in the appropriate spaces in the dedicated sections of the Owner's website.
7. Navigation data
Generally, during normal Internet browsing, some personal data may be implicitly collected, such as IP addresses or domain names of computers and other parameters relating to the User's operating system and computer system. This data is not used by the Data Controller if not anonymously and only for obtaining statistics from his site.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the User's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow 'safe exploration of the site and to allow a better use. Session cookies used on the website of the owner avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the confidentiality of browsing the Users and do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the User.
Since these cookies are essential for the operation of the site it is not necessary, for their installation on the User's terminal, the prior consent of the same.
9. Rights of the interested parties
The interested party can assert the rights as established by the GDPR, directly addressing the Associazione Amici di Como, by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; at any time, the interested party has the right to:
- obtain from the Owner access to personal data and request information on the purposes, the categories of personal data processed, recipients to whom personal data will be communicated (including any recipients in third countries) to the retention period of personal data or, where it is not possible, to the criteria for its definition, to the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- rectify, delete personal data or limit its processing. If the interested party has given his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes, the latter may revoke the consent at any time;
- be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards related to the transfer of your data to a third country or to an international organization;
- request the portability of personal data; in this case, it will provide the personal data of the interested party, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, transmitting them to another data controller, if requested;
- to oppose, for reasons connected with his situation, to the processing of personal data even if such processing is based on the specific needs of the Owner. The Holder therefore refrains from further processing, unless he demonstrates: 1. the existence of binding legitimate reasons that prevail over those of the interested party, or 2. the existence of an investigation, the exercise or defense of a right in court;
- not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or which significantly affects its person;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority, in the event that the interested party considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT